DELIVERY AND POSTAGE INFORMATION
Last order dates for Christmas delivery
To ensure gifts are delivered in time for Christmas, please place your orders by the following dates (Greenwich mean time)
Monday 18th December (by midnight GMT)
Wednesday 13th December
Thursday 7th December
(Africa, Middle East – 2nd December)
(USA and Canada – 12th December)
Orders received after these dates will be delivered after Christmas.
Please bear with us over the Christmas and New Year period. We will answer any email enquiries as promptly as possible, during the holiday season.
May we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at
G. H. Hurt & Son.
UK Standard Delivery
£4.95 per order or FREE with orders over £100.
Please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery from date of despatch.
Deliveries may require a signature, so you may wish to specify a secure delivery address where somebody will be available to sign.
We offer an express service if required at an additional cost, please email or telephone us for further details.
Please help our delivery company and us by taking extra care with the address details.
Deliveries to more remote areas of the UK, such as the Highlands and Islands, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Eire and the Scilly Isles etc. may be made by Royal Mail or Parcel Post. Please allow 7 working days for delivery from date of despatch.
- If you require any special delivery conditions, please advise.
- If you have any questions about the delivery of your order, please contact us.
- If you require a parcel to be left in a safe place or delivered without a signature, this is at your own risk.
We take every care possible to ensure your goods reach you swiftly and in the best condition. However please note:
- Shortages – It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 2 days from delivery.
- Incorrect goods – It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 2 days of delivery.
- Time limitation for notification of claims – Damage in transit: If the goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carriers’ delivery note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 2 days of delivery.
Europe delivery £14.95
Outside Europe £19.95
We offer a delivery service to a wide range of international destinations. (Find your country in the drop down box provided at the checkout, or when you register.)
All prices on our website are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of vat. If your order is being delivered outside the European Union (EU) your delivery may attract import duties and local sales taxes, which you will be responsible for paying on receipt of your parcel. Duty and custom charges vary by country.
Please allow 14 days for delivery from date of despatch.